Last updated: October, 2020
- Acceptance of these terms
You further represent and guarantee that:
- You are not defined as a “child”, or other similar term, in your jurisdiction and especially you are not under the age of 16.
- Our Services
Tabatoo provides its users with an inclusive information and resources about Tabatoo ’s business operation and any other content related thereto, including, contact information, text, logos, images, button icons, download files, links, documentation, other specialized content, data, and other features (the “Content”). Moreover, you can contact us via the communications means which the Site provides if you have any question, if you wish to be a partner of Tabatoo and be provided with information in this regard, or if you wish to receive notifications by email (collectively with the Site and Content shall be referred to as “Service”).
- Third parties' websites
Our Content may include links to third parties’ websites and resources not operated or owned by Tabatoo . Tabatoo has no control over third parties’ websites, and is not obligated to monitor them.
TABATOO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF ACTIONS TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BASED ON ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON TABATOO’S SITE, WHICH IS AT YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK.
- Intellectual Property
- Your representation, warranties
You hereby represent and warrant as follows:
- you shall not, nor authorize, accept agree, or encourage any third party to:
- alert, remove, deface, or obscure the Service or any Content therein including any trademarks, copyright notices, or other proprietary rights provided as part of Tabatoo's Service;
- use the Services in non-compliant, illegal, fraudulent or improper way;
- disable, circumvent, or any other interfere with security-related to of the Service or prevent others from using them;
- use the Service for benchmarking purposes;
- change, alert, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, demount the Service;
- use Tabatoo's Services to promote, contribute or conduct to fraudulent, illegal or any other inappropriate activities, such as deceptive impersonation;
- access, use, or attempt to access Tabatoo 's Services with any automated means, such as robots, scrapers, etc.;
- claim any proprietary rights in or to the Content nor obscure, remove, or alter any notices of proprietary rights or disclaimers appearing in or on Tabatoo's Site and Content;
- use Tabatoo ’s name, logo or trademarks without receiving prior written consent;
- rent, lease, resell, assign, transfer any right, share or any other commercially exploit or make the Service;
- Disclaimer of warranties:
- Limitation of liability
- Any failure of Tabatoo to enforce any of its rights or to take any action against the user in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed as a waiver of such rights or of subsequent actions in the event of any future breaches.
For any further information or questions, the user can to contact Tabatoo at:
+ 1 (833) 766-5480, or via email at: email@example.com